The basic overall NORMAL schedule:
|Mondays||AM classes 9:45 - 12:15||PM classes 1:10 - 3:40|
|Tuesdays||AM classes 10:30 - 12:00||PM classes 12:45 - 2:15|
|Wednesdays||AM classes 10:30 - 12:45||PM classes 1:25 - 3:40|
|Thursdays||AM classes 10:30 - 12:00||PM classes 12:45 - 2:15 with PM Flex to 3:00|
|Fridays||AM classes 9:45 - 12:00 with PM Flex to 12:45||PM classes 1:25 - 3:40|
Here's schedule of MVLA Bell Schedule juxatosed with the Freestyle Schedule. You can make a copy and enter YOUR classes in the bright green boxes on your copy of the file.
Below is your 2 week schedule that repeats every two weeks. All is subject to change when adjusted schedules are created at MVHS and LAHS which forces Freestyle into an adjusted schedule too.
- There are no bells at Freestyle - just like there are no bells in a professional working film, recording, or design studio. It's your responsibility to be in the correct classroom at the right time. Respect alloted class time - be on time when you arrive and leave at the correct time. Leaving early is disrespectful.
- Late vs. Absent - Arriving 30 minutes late to class will be recorded as an Absence.
- How do you know if you have English or Digital Media first? Check the rosters: Juniors | Seniors.
- We have allotted 20 minutes of travel time for LAHS AM Students after Period 1 ends and the start of Freestyle Classes.
- LAHS Students can park in the AVHS Parking Lot
- LAHS Shuttle Schedule and Info
- What is Flex? More details here about Flex.
- The longer (10 and 9 minute) transition times between English and Digital Media on Mondays and Wednesdays are set aside for you to optionally join the Tai Chi session. You can also optionally join the Tai Chi session during the Flex periods.
- How does the Freestyle Schedule compare to any 3 periods at LAHS and MVHS? MVHS/LAHS 3 periods = 3*(45+85*2) = 645 mins per week where Freestyle 3 periods = 150+90+135+90+135+45 = 645 minutes per week including Flex periods
- Why do you have a Period 9 Supervised Study class?
The more detailed NORMAL schedule:
Here's a PDF of the following information.
For a more detail version of the above schedules, click here.