Here’s your 2 week schedule that repeats every two weeks. All is subject to change when adjusted schedules are created at MVHS and LAHS which forces Freestyle into an adjusted schedule too.
- How do you know if you have English or Digital Media first? Check the rosters: Juniors | Seniors.
- We have allotted 20 minutes of travel time for LAHS AM Students after Period 1 ends and the start of Freestyle Classes.
- LAHS Students can park in the AVHS Parking Lot
- Kids Kab Schedule and Info
- What is Flex? More details here about Flex.
- The longer (10 and 9 minute) transition times between English and Digital Media on Mondays and Wednesdays are set aside for you to optionally join the Tai Chi session. You can also optionally join the Tai Chi session during the Flex periods.
- How does the Freestyle Schedule compare to any 3 periods at LAHS and MVHS? MVHS/LAHS 3 periods = 3*(45+85*2) = 645 mins per week where Freestyle 3 periods = 150+90+135+90+135+45 = 645 minutes per week including Flex periods
- Why do you have a Period 9 Supervised Study class?
Here's a PDF of the following information.
For a more detail version of the above schedules, click here.