What we’ve been working on.
We have been working primarily on 3D modeling. We worked first in a modeling program called Maya, and have recently moved onto another software called Z-Brush.
This was one of our first assignments in maya, we were asked to create a model of a character of our choice.
We were asked to design a weapon in Maya. I chose to design a short handled spear of sorts.
After designing my original design in Maya, I imported my model to Z-Brush to add detail.
These fire hydrants were a Maya practice in the beveling effect and the smooth display.
The first assignment we worked on in Z-Brush is a head model.
From that I built a head model for a character design, I spent a lot of time adjusting features and texturing her hair.